Can a chiropractor fix a hunchback?
Who is a chiropractor? How can a chiropractor fix a hunchback? A chiropractor is a healthcare professional who treats neuromuscular dysfunctions using manual adjustments, spine manipulations and chiropractic care.
Chiropractic care is a natural and non-medical treatment method that relieves pain on various parts of the body. This method uses various techniques and strategies to trigger the healing process of various health disorders. A hunchback is a good example of a health disorder that is fixed using this care. The following are some of the chiropractic care strategies and techniques used by chiropractics to treat kyphosis.
- Spinal adjustment strategy
This strategy aims at developing methods or ways that improve joint motions of people with hunchback as most of these people’s back joints are motionless. This strategy is carried out using handheld devices or bare hands. It varies depending on the state of joints being dealt with. Some of the spinal adjustment treatment methods used are: spinal manipulations, flexion-distraction methods and instrument assisted methods. All these methods yield desirable results if used correctly.
- Manual therapy treatment
This treatment treats injured ligaments and muscles on people with rounded backs. In using this method, a chiropractor identifies the areas on one’s back that have injured ligaments and or muscles and treats them accordingly. Some of the treatment methods used by chiropractors involve exerting pressure on the injured ligament or muscle to relieve it from pain.
- Inflammation reduction method
This method helps in reducing the inflammation caused by a hunchback. It is efficient and gives the required results. The use of ultrasounds is an example of an inflammation reduction method used in chiropractic care. This method sends sound waves into muscle tissues. These sound waves produce some heat that is used to enhance the circulation of blood and other nutrients in these muscles reducing inflammation in the process.
The benefits of using chiropractic care to fix a hunchback
Chiropractic care has several benefits as compared to other kyphosis treatment methods. Some of these benefits are:
- They have less or no side-effects at all. Chiropractic care does not involve the use of any medicine or body incisions. It involves physical treatments. These physical treatments have no effect on the patient and give desired results if used or applied appropriately.
- It is less costly as compared to surgical methods. This method does not involve a lot of medical treatments like other methods. This makes it affordable and readily available to many people who cannot afford to use other methods. Also, it can be administered to all groups of people including children, the youth and the elderly.
There are many other benefits of using this method although it is not effective in all situations. This means that there are situations or instances where other methods like surgery are recommended. In such situations, using this method will not yield the required results. It is therefore good to know the instances when chiropractic care can be used for optimal results. Also, it is good to have all the information on how and when can a chiropractor fix a hunchback for a proper kyphosis treatment method to be selected.
December 18, 2014 / Tracey /
- Spinal adjustment strategy
- How Does A Hunchback Sleep?
- How to CPR a hunchback?
- How To Know If You Are Getting A Hunchback?
- Can Yoga cure hunchback?
- How To Avoid Getting A Hunchback?
- What Are The Causes Of Hunchback?
- Can bad posture lead to hunchback?
- Can a chiropractor fix a hunchback?
- How does a hunchback form?
- How To Cure Hunchback By Exercise?